Our students have been learning about food, cutlery… and here are three different power points (ppts) about it. Check their knowledge with the following questions:
- Is a lettuce a fruit? Is a lettuce a vegetable? A lettuce is a…
- Does an apple come from a plant or an animal? From…
- Which food comes from animals?
- What food can you see in the picture?
- What do you use to eat soup? A _____ and a _____.
- What do you use to drink water? I use a glass to drink water.
- What is good for you? A _____ is good for me.
- What is bad for you? A _____ is bad for me.
- What is the odd one out in this group: cheese, milk, tomato and yoghurt? Tomato
I hope it helps you as parents/teachers or students.
Where does food come from? - Food from animals and plants.
What is this? This is a dairy cow - Food from animals.
What food comes from this plant? - Food from plants.