Hello again dear friends!
As you know, students (6th level) are learning the use and structures of “There is a/an…” “There are some…” “There isn’t a/an…” “There aren’t any…” “Is there a/an…?” “Are there any…?” This is the reason why I’ve decided they will have to write a brief essay using a picture (the picture they want) and the deadline will be next 1st February (Wednesday). They have to write 3 examples of each kind: 6 affirmatives (3 singulars and 3 plurals), 6 negatives (3 sing. and 3 plu.), and 6 interrogatives (3 sing. and 3 plu.) Here they are an example of each one I’ve done as an example.
- There is a bed in the corner of the room.
- There are two pens (yellow and green) on the floor of the room.
- There isn’t a monster sat in the room.
- There aren’t any rabbits on the floor of the room.
- Is there one schoolbag in the room?
- Are there any pictures on the wall?
Good luck. Regards, Christopher.