Thursday 10 February 2011

The Gingerbread Man

Reading book: The Gingerbread Man

          Dear students, families, teachers and friends:

          Our dear students at 3rd level are going to read “The Gingerbread Man”. In the 1875 St. Nicholas tale, a childless old woman bakes a gingerbread boy who leaps from her oven and runs away. The woman and her husband give chase but fail to catch him. The gingerbread boy then out runs several farm workers and farm animals. The tale ends with a fox catching and eating the gingerbread boy who cries as he's devoured.

          My students love when the gingerbread says: “Run, run. You can run. Yes you can! But you can’t catch me. I’M THE GINGERBREAD MAN!!!!

          I will upload their worksheets. I hope you like them.
          
          Your teacher and friend, Christopher Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment

our facilities