READ AND STUDY FOR THE EXAM:
- Your body has three parts: your head, your torso and your limbs.
- You bend your body at the joints. Shoulder, elbow, wrist, knee and ankle are joints.
- Biceps, pectoral, abdominal, gluteus and calf muscle are muscles.
- Muscles are elastic and cover the skeleton.
- Skull, radius, ulna, humerus, ribs, spine column, pelvis, femur and tibia are bones.
- Bones are hard and rigid. Bones are inside your body. Bones form the skeleton.
- You need air to live. You breathe air in through your nose. The air goes down a tube called the trachea.
- When you breathe in, you fill your lungs with air.
- When you breathe out, you empty your lungs. Lungs are like bags.